The Honda 'Everything Fits Easier' ad campaign cleverly shows that items placed in its trunk, be them inanimate or not, will appear to be a lot smaller than they are. That's because it is so roomy that it can fit quite a bit. With "over 70 cubic feet of cargo space in the 2012 CR-V," as stated in the print ads, the campaign revolves around images of a chair, golf club set and dog, all of which have been surreally compressed.
Conceived and executed by Dare, an ad agency based in the United States, the Honda 'Everything Fits Easier' ad campaign was art directed and creative directed by Rob Sweetman with additional creative direction by Bryan Collins. Hilariously photographed by Anthony Redpath, the copy for the campaign was written by Mia Thomsett.
The Honda 'Everything Fits Easier' Campaign Promotes Its Spacious Trunk
1. Spacious Trunk Advertising - Creating ads that emphasize the large cargo space in vehicles, making objects appear smaller and emphasizing the convenience of fitting more.
2. Surreal Compression Imagery - Using unrealistically compressed objects in advertisements to demonstrate the spaciousness and versatility of products.
3. Creative Print Campaigns - Developing innovative and visually striking print advertisements that effectively convey product features and benefits.
1. Automotive - Opportunities to market vehicles and highlight their spaciousness, convenience, and storage options.
2. Advertising - Innovative ad campaigns that incorporate unconventional and visually captivating concepts, attracting attention and making a lasting impression.
3. Creative Services - Creating unique and compelling visual content through photography and graphic design for effective advertising campaigns.