The idea of a home robot is not longer appearing as foreign as in years past as products like the 'SmartAll' come about to help offer enhanced capabilities. Working with all the different connected items in your smart home, the 'SmartAll' can learn how individual users like their environment. This can include turning on certain lights when a person enters a room or perhaps playing the person's favorite kind of music.
The 'SmartAll' home robot makes use of artificial intelligence (AI) in order to achieve such wonderful results. The facial recognition technology knows and learns about the inhabitants of a home to make it even more comfortable. What's more, the 'SmartAll' system can also act as a security system to monitor for unwanted guests.
The 'SmartAll' robot system is currently being funded on Kickstarter where early adopters can pick up one for themselves for as little as $99.
The 'SmartAll' Home Robot Acts as a Butler for the Whole Family
1. Home Robotics - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies that can develop affordable home robotics that integrate with existing smart technology.
2. Artificial Intelligence - AI technology that uses facial recognition to learn the habits and preferences of users in order to optimize their experience is a trend with disruptive innovation potential.
3. Connected Home - Products that enable better connectivity between different smart devices in a home, such as the 'SmartAll' robot, have a disruptive innovation opportunity in this growing market.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can benefit from investing in the development of home robotics and AI technology.
2. Smart Home - The trend towards greater connectivity in the home presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the smart home industry.
3. Security Systems - There is a potential for disruptive innovation in the security systems industry by integrating AI technology into home security systems, as seen in the 'SmartAll' robot.