As in-person escape rooms have been forced to temporarily close their doors, alternative online and at-home experiences are popping up in their place, as seen with Golden Bear's new range of home escape game kits. The first Trapped line series is being introduced with three themed experiences: The Carnival, The Art Heist and The Bank Job.
Fortunately for escape room enthusiasts, The Trapped: Escape Room Game Packs have been designed by real escape room experts. As ever, players will need to work against the clock to crack clues, solve puzzles and ultimately make their escape. All of the at-home play packs contain the essentials for turning any room of the house into a family-friendly scene that needs to be escaped.
Image Credit: Golden Bear
Trapped: Escape Room Game Packs Can Be Set Up in Any Room at Home
1. At-home Escape Games - The rise of at-home escape games as an alternative to in-person escape rooms presents an opportunity for businesses to create new virtual escape experiences.
2. Escape Game Kits - The introduction of Trapped: Escape Room Game Packs presents an opportunity for companies to create their own escape room kits for consumers to enjoy at home.
3. Family-friendly Escape Rooms - The development of family-friendly escape room kits could result in disruptive innovation for businesses in the gaming industry that cater to a young audience.
1. Gaming - The emergence of at-home escape games provides an opportunity for gaming companies to create new virtual escape experiences.
2. Entertainment - The introduction of Trapped: Escape Room Game Packs presents an opportunity for companies in the entertainment industry to create immersive home experiences for consumers.
3. Retail - The demand for at-home escape game kits could lead to a new market for retailers to sell do-it-yourself escape room kits.