Hohes C., a German orange juice brand, recently launched an emotional, storytelling campaign that asks consumers 'What do you get up for?' The campaign was created by Jung Von Matt and directed by Liz Murphy.
Hohes C.'s commercial showcases various people who wake up in the early hours of the morning to start their day. The situations vary from looking after young children to practicing yoga. Other characters are getting an early start on their workday while others work on their athleticism by jogging or playing football. The central theme of the campaign is to highlight the motivational factors that give our lives purpose and meaning.
Many brands have taken the catalyzation approach of encouraging personal development within consumers and the orange juice brand Hohes C is no exception. The new campaign strikes an emotional chord with customers in an effort to expand consumer loyalty.
Hohes C. Debuts Emotional 'What Do You Get Up For?' Juice Ad
1. Emotional Advertising - An opportunity for brands to connect with consumers on a deeper emotional level, increasing loyalty and engagement.
2. Storytelling Marketing - The use of compelling narratives to engage and resonate with customers, creating an authentic brand connection.
3. Personal Development Promotion - Brands leveraging the motivation and personal growth aspirations of consumers to strengthen brand loyalty and attract new customers.
1. Beverage - Innovative campaigns that tap into customers' emotions and aspirations can enhance brand loyalty in the competitive beverage industry.
2. Advertising - Opportunities for agencies to create impactful and emotionally-driven campaigns that resonate with consumers.
3. Wellness - Using storytelling and emotional appeals to connect with individuals seeking personal growth and well-being in the wellness industry.