Sports and alcohol are certainly profitable industries, and one hockey beer collaboration is channeling funds towards helping underprivileged children. The Lake of Bays Brewing Company is a fairly new establishment in Ontario's cottage country, yet it proposed a charitable business plan as one of its foremost priorities.
Within the past two years, LB has been marketing and selling its hockey-stick-branded Top Shelf lager to raise money for ice hockey programs for kids. Proceeds will contribute to education, health and physical activities.
Partnered up with the NHL Alumni Association, the brewery has gradually been releasing its Signature Series of craft beers that honor some of the most celebrated hockey players in the league. A 'CuJo' ale and 'Crazy Eyes' and 'Stitches' lagers are a few of the limited edition releases.
The NHL and the Lake of Bays Brewing Company Collaborate to Support Kids
1. Charitable Brewing Partnerships - Collaborations between breweries and sports organizations are creating opportunities for charitable giving and social impact.
2. Branding with Personalities - Craft beer companies are capitalizing on the popularity of sports icons by creating limited edition beers that honor famous athletes.
3. Supporting Youth Programs - Breweries are using their products to raise funds for children's education, health, and physical activities, specifically targeting ice hockey programs.
1. Craft Beer - The craft beer industry has the opportunity to collaborate with sports organizations to create unique and limited edition products that support charitable causes.
2. Sports - Sports organizations can partner with breweries to raise funds for youth programs and engage fans through the sale of specialty beers that honor famous athletes.
3. Nonprofit - Nonprofit organizations focused on children's education, health, and physical activities can explore partnerships with breweries to leverage their products for fundraising purposes.