Seoul-based design studio Andersson Bell works in collaboration with ASICS on a new iteration of the HN2-S PROTOBLAST silhouette. The duo release three new colorway designs together to continue building upon its previous work together last year and the shared theme of high quality.
The shoes are designed with a web of laces that secure the hiking boot's overall fit. The three tonal palettes include themes that are earthy including one that looks like it's an artifact that emerged in the mud. It's followed by a more city-themed look with a mechanical design language and finally rounded out with a shark-themed makeshift pirate ship for a playful editorial look. Notably, all of the new shoes appear to have neon laces.
Image Credit: Andersson Bell, ASICS
Andersson Bell Joins ASICS on Three HN2-S PROTOBLAST Sneakers
1. High-quality Hiking Footwear Design - Designers are innovating hiking footwear with unique design elements and high-quality materials.
2. Collaborative Footwear Design - Collaboration between designers and footwear brands is becoming increasingly popular to create unique designs.
3. Playful and Bold Sneaker Themes - Sneaker brands are experimenting with bold and playful themes to create unique and eye-catching designs.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry is constantly innovating to create unique and high-quality products with the latest design elements.
2. Fashion Design Industry - The fashion design industry is becoming increasingly involved in designing footwear collaborations to push the limits of creative expression.
3. Outdoor & Sports Industry - The outdoor and sports industry is expanding its product lines with unique and stylish high-quality footwear designed for outdoor activities.