Pieces from the Spring/Summer 2019 H&M Studio Collection is now available for purchase, introducing a range of accessories and apparel that take inspiration from the expansive canyons of Arizona and channel the idea of the glamorous explorer. Based on the vision of a free-spirited woman, H&M created a clothing collection that's full of transitional pieces, including designs that range from practical and utilitarian to fun and embellished.
Throughout the collection, zebra print pops up on multiple styles, along with other patterns and colors that draw from animals and natural landscapes, particularly the bright orange-red hues of Arizona's great canyons, as well as the pastel-colored tones of mineral lakes.
H&M's seasonal collections target fashion-forward customers and this one will appeal to those who want to spend as much time enjoying the warm weather in style.
The SS 2019 H&M Studio Collection Features Bold, Custom-Made Patterns
1. Glam Explorer Apparel - Opportunity for creating bold, custom-made patterns inspired by natural landscapes and animal prints, appealing to fashion-forward customers.
2. Transitional Pieces - Opportunity to design practical and utilitarian clothing with fun and embellished elements, catering to the needs of customers seeking versatile and stylish options.
3. Seasonal Collections - Opportunity to target fashion-forward customers with seasonal collections that embrace unique themes and offer diverse design choices.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion and apparel industry by incorporating bold patterns and unique design elements inspired by natural landscapes and animal prints.
2. Retail and E-commerce - Opportunity for online and offline retailers to showcase and sell seasonal collections that cater to fashion-forward customers seeking stylish and versatile options.
3. Textile and Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the textile and printing industry to create custom-made patterns and prints inspired by natural landscapes and animal motifs for fashion designers and brands.