The H&M Spring 2013 showcases looks of what we are to expect when the upcoming season rolls around.
Top model Magdalena Frackowiak was selected to present the collection, which includes several animal prints, graphic stripes and key staple pieces. The garments come in predominantly black and white shades but are also accompanied with splashes of mint green and gold accent pieces. The looks are complemented with studded and plain silver bangles as well as a pair of oversized shades, which are a necessary staple for any chic women's spring time attire.
Though there is nothing extremely surprising about the upcoming H&M Spring 2013 collection, there is sure to be a number of pieces that would be a welcome addition to any stylish women's closet.
Take a Glimpse Into the Year Ahead With the H&M Spring 2013 Line
1. Animal Prints - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and cruelty-free alternatives to traditional animal prints that still offer the same aesthetic appeal.
2. Graphic Stripes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design customizable clothing options that allow consumers to personalize their own unique graphic stripes.
3. Key Staple Pieces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a subscription-based service that regularly delivers new key staple pieces to customers' homes, eliminating the need for constant shopping.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize virtual reality technology to create immersive shopping experiences for customers, allowing them to try on clothes without physically being in a store.
2. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of smart jewelry that tracks health and fitness metrics, offering both functionality and style.
3. Eyewear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate augmented reality features into sunglasses, such as real-time information and navigation, to enhance the user's experience.