Social occasions can often bring with them the pressure to drink alcohol, so the Hiyo drinks have been created to offer consumers with an alternative option to enjoy. The drinks are reported by the brand to provide consumers with a flavor experience that is better than what you might find with alcoholic alternatives and are mindfully crafted with a range of beneficial ingredients. This includes natural nootropics, organic adaptogens and functional botanicals with just 25-calories, five-grams of sugar and zero alcohol in each can.
Co-Founder Evan Quinn spoke on the Hiyo drinks saying, "Since social pressure to drink is so prevalent and alternative non-alcoholic options are uninspiring, we created Hiyo to be a rewarding choice that people can enjoy in the moment and be proud of after. Hiyo is questioning societal expectations while actually making people feel good. And whether someone decides to drink less alcohol for a night, for months, or for forever, we’re making not drinking less black-and-white so that consumers can be comfortable and confident in their decisions.”
Hiyo Drinks Have 25-Calories and Five-Grams of Sugar
1. Alcohol-free Social Occasion Drinks - There is an opportunity for more brands to create and market similar drinks as consumers look for non-alcoholic options that provide a similar flavor experience to traditional alcoholic drinks.
2. Mindful Ingredient-based Beverages - There is an opportunity for more brands to feature natural nootropics, organic adaptogens, and functional botanicals in their non-alcoholic beverage offerings.
3. Alternative to Traditional Nootropics and Adaptogen Beverages - There is an opportunity for more brands to create non-alcoholic drinks with nootropics and adaptogens, providing an alternative to traditional nootropic and adaptogen beverages with a focus on social occasions.
1. Non-alcoholic Beverage Industry - Hiyo drinks provide an opportunity for innovation in the non-alcoholic beverage industry as they tap into the growing consumer demand for non-alcoholic options.
2. Functional Beverage Industry - Hiyo drinks provide an opportunity for innovation in the functional beverage industry as they feature natural nootropics, organic adaptogens, and functional botanicals that benefit consumers.
3. Event and Hospitality Industry - Hiyo drinks could create a disruptive innovation opportunity in the event and hospitality industry as more consumers look for non-alcoholic options for social events.