Hi-Tec Sportswear introduces its Spring/Summer 2019 collection and it is full of athletic goods, featuring both apparel and footwear options. The seasonal capsule revives some of the label's signature sneakers and highlights unisex structures in terms of clothing. Sporty elements are taken into consideration when constructing the pieces, ensuring that it delivers both comfort and style. The apparel selection features tees, sweaters, hoodies, and tracksuits -- the details include color-blocking accents and highlights captivating logos.
The sneaker silhouettes that make a comeback includes the 'Badwater 146,' which was originally introduced back in 1989. The bulky suede 'Silver Shadow' sneaker is also revived in three colorway options alongside the label's 'Magnum 6' boots. The Hi-Tec Sportswear Spring/Summer 2019 capsule is set to launch online beginning in March later this year.
The Hi-Tec Sportswear SS19 Range is Complete With Classic Shapes
1. Athletic Apparel Revival - The revival of signature pieces of Hi-Tec Sportswear's SS19 collection hints at a trend of reviving classic athletic garments.
2. Color-blocking Accents - The color-blocking accents on the tees, sweaters, hoodies, and tracksuits in Hi-Tech Sportswear's SS19 collection suggest a trend of emphasizing bold graphics.
3. Unisex Structures - The emphasis on unisex structures in Hi-Tech Sportswear's SS19 clothing range hints at a trend of gender-neutral fashion.
1. Sportswear - Hi-Tec Sportswear's SS19 collection is an opportunity for sportswear companies to revive and improve classic athletic wear.
2. Fashion Retail - The emphasis on bold graphics and color-blocking accents in sportswear suggests an opportunity for fashion retailers to experiment with bolder designs in their product lines.
3. Athletic Footwear - The revival of the 'Badwater 146' and 'Silver Shadow' sneakers and the 'Magnum 6' boots in Hi-Tec Sportswear's SS19 collection points to a trend of bringing back classic athletic footwear styles.