As far as collages go, Hisham Akira's is probably the most colorful and confusing I have ever come across.
Filled with a plethora of contrasting and even conflicting images, this collage makes it difficult to pinpoint a message in the mishmash of rainbows, confetti and African men. Yet Hisham Akira himself sums up his work succinctly, presenting it as "the melting together of images that happens in the mind when one is meditating."
Hisham Akira's Crazy Colorful Art is Inspired by Meditation
1. Colorful Collages - The trend towards bright, mixed-media collages could inspire new methods of art-making or product design.
2. Meditation-inspired Art - Art that draws from meditation and mindfulness practices could become more common and popular in the art world.
3. Contrasting Images - Mixing vastly different and sometimes conflicting images in art or advertising collages could become a popular way to create eye-catching designs.
1. Art - The art world could be disrupted by the rise of colorful, mixed-media collages that draw inspiration from meditation and mindfulness practices.
2. Advertising - Advertising companies could incorporate the trend of mixing contrasting images in collages to create visually striking content.
3. Product Design - Product designers could draw inspiration from the colorful and lively nature of collages to create attention-grabbing, bold designs.