Hinterland's eco vehicles are shaped with a sleek shell and sturdy designs for excellent aerodynamic power. Hinterland I and II are different models that suit city driving ideal for electrical motor choice. "Mini" Hinterland 1 is good for two to four persons while "Van" Hinterland II is capable of six passengers. Both models are designed with fully electric engine with ionic flowing lines.
Both models are expected to run at 74 miles per hour. At that speed, 75 percent of energy consumption is typically accounted to automobile drag while the remaining 25 percent is possibly due to its rolling resistance. Accordingly, the designers have aimed to look at every detail to reduce Hinterland’s drag resistance.
Unfortunately, these outstanding automobile models are still on the conceptual stage. Sooner, science will make its production possible. Hopefully, Creative Unit could also conceptualize an automobile model with combustion engine or hybrid version since city driving is not the usual race.
Aerodynamic Eco Vans
More Stats +/-
Exclusive Moon-Shaped Candles
Price-Tracking Browser Features
Feline Perch-Integrated Workstations
Outfit-Suggesting Smart Mirrors
Hot Cocoa Cinnamon Rolls
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Creative Unit's Hinterland Electric Cars
- By: TechnoGadgetSep 7, 2008