Designer Angeline Tournier brins us one of the most innovative new shoes with her cartoon wedge heels. So hot right now!
"The â€œBETTY & VERONICAâ€ comic strip on the wedge (TM and © Archie Comic Publications, Inc., 2006, all rights reserved), is used under license by Angeline Tournier Limited. Visit BETTY & VERONICA online at www.archiecomics.com. The original ARCHIE characters were conceived by John Goldwater and drawn by Bob Montana for Archie Comics." - Angeline Tournier
1. Cartoon Wedge Heels - The trend of incorporating popular cartoon characters into high fashion footwear presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Comic Strip Fashion - The rise of comic strip-inspired fashion items, such as the 'Betty & Veronica' wedge heels, creates potential for unique and unexpected collaborations between fashion and entertainment industries.
3. Novelty Accessories - There is an opportunity for brands to capitalize on the growing trend of novelty fashion accessories, such as cartoon-themed heels, as consumers seek out unique and playful items to express their personal style.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of incorporating popular cartoon characters into high-end footwear designs to attract a wider and younger demographic of consumers who value individuality and creativity.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can collaborate with fashion designers to create unique licensed merchandise, such as the 'Betty & Veronica' wedge heels, that appeal to fans of popular franchises and characters.
3. Footwear - The footwear industry can explore innovative materials and design techniques to create more playful and unique shoe styles, such as cartoon-inspired wedge heels, that appeal to fashion-forward consumers with daring taste.