The High & Dry dish rack shows that just because something has been created to serve a singular purpose, doesn't mean it has to do it without style. This subtle redesign of a kitchen necessity gives the traditional dish rack a contemporary look that is artistically architectural.
Designed by creative partners Dan Black and Martin Blum, the High & Dry dish rack does not, however, sacrifice function for form. Instead, it marries the two for an exceptional addition to the home. Not only does it offer a stunning place to dry one's dishes, the High & Dry dish rack is also compact and collapsible -- perfect for cramped, urbanite living spaces. Available in white and green, it is sturdy enough for one's most fragile dishware.
The High & Dry Dish Rack Marries Form With Function
1. Artistic Functionalism - The fusion of art and function to create aesthetically pleasing yet functional products for the home.
2. Compact Living Solutions - Designs that prioritize adaptability and functionality in limited living spaces.
3. Architectural Home Accessories - Interior design concepts that emphasize the sculptural, minimalist aesthetic of architecture.
1. Home Decor - The development of stylish yet practical home accessories made for modern living spaces.
2. Interior Design - Creating functional and stylish designs for small spaces with quality, compact decor.
3. Kitchenware Manufacturing - Developing innovative designs for practical kitchen accessories that blend chic design and functionality.