Hidden Art isn’t only a great art website, it’s also a non-profit organization that goes to great lengths to promote UK designers and artists. The Milan Furniture Fair 2010 is coming up, and Hidden Art will be helping five UK furniture designers show products at the fair.
Independent designers have it tough in the international market, so Hidden Art is truly doing a service to these British artists.
Implications - Any company seeking to generate favorable brand goodwill would be wise to pair a new product with a campaign from a charitable organization. By attaching the brand's name to a burgeoning non-profit group, the company ensures generous and complimentary media coverage, as well as support from engaged citizens. The company also guarantees greater brand awareness and access to consumers that may not have otherwise been interested in their brand.
Hidden Art Asks UK Artists to Bring Best to Milan Furniture Fair
1. Charitable Partnerships - Pairing new products with campaigns from charitable organizations can generate favorable brand goodwill and increase brand awareness.
2. Support for Independent Designers - Providing platforms and opportunities for independent designers can help them thrive in the international market.
3. Art-based Promotion - Using artwork and design as a promotional tool can enhance brand image and attract engaged consumers.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture design industry can benefit from supporting independent designers and tapping into charitable partnerships for increased exposure.
2. Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit organizations can collaborate with businesses to promote their causes while offering brands opportunities for positive brand association.
3. Marketing and Branding - Marketing and branding agencies can specialize in art-based promotion to help businesses create unique and engaging campaigns.