Johnny Kelly and Jethro Haynes created this stellar animation for the Dutch television program Het Klokhuis, which translates to ‘apple core.’ The video for Het Klokhuis was created by using a 3D printing process and then painstakingly creating the animated sequence.
The animated advertisement for Het Klokhuis is set to air in February, but you can check it out here right now by watching the video above.
Implications - Consumers in the modern sphere are only satisfied with the most cutting edge technology. Products that push the limits on advancement are appealing to those who desire innovation in their purchases. Companies could focus on this need for the most advanced items in order to grow their revenue.
Dutch TV Program Het Klokhuis Gets Stellar Intro from Johnny Kelly and Jethro
1. 3D Printed Animation - Utilizing 3D printing technology to create animated videos and advertising.
2. Advanced Technology in Advertising - Companies utilizing cutting edge technology in their ad campaigns to appeal to tech-savvy consumers.
3. Painstaking Animated Sequences - The use of detailed and intricate animation techniques to produce unique and memorable content.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can utilize 3D printing technology to create unique and visually appealing campaigns for their clients.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry could incorporate intricate animation techniques to create stunning visual effects in movies and TV shows.
3. Technology - The technology industry can continue to develop and improve 3D printing technology, bridging the gap between design and production even further.