Warsaw-based streetwear label Hermetic Square recently introduced its new collection for Spring/Summer 2018 entitled 'Chapter Nine.' The latest capsule draws a strong inspiration from the 80s and 90s, exuding a nostalgic aesthetic. The lookbook video for the range parodies teleshopping culture as an ode to the era's media. Some specific influences on the series are the TV series 'Baywatch' and the rise of 90s hip hop fashion.
The Hermetic Square Chapter Nine collection is comprised of a selection of outerwear pieces, graphic-printed t-shirts, sweatpants, velour shorts, and accessories. Some standout items include the Harrington trench coat, classic leather jacket, and the matching grid coat and pants. The latest seasonal collection is now available to shop online at Hermetic Square.
Hermetic Square Drops the 'Chapter Nine' Streetwear Collection
1. Nostalgic Streetwear - The rise of nostalgia-driven fashion creates opportunities for brands to tap into consumer sentimentality and offer unique designs inspired by past eras.
2. Parody Advertising - Parodying advertising culture provides a fresh perspective on marketing that can engage consumers and showcase a brand's personality.
3. 90s Revival - The revival of 90s fashion culture provides an opportunity for brands to resurrect popular styles and bring them into the modern era with new twists.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of the nostalgia trend by offering unique and marketable pieces inspired by past decades and popular culture.
2. Media and Advertising - From YouTube ads to billboards, brands can incorporate parody advertising to connect with consumers and create a memorable impression.
3. Entertainment - TV series and movies can leverage the 90s revival trend by incorporating the decade's popular fashion styles into their productions to capture audiences' attention and excitement.