The Herbet Portable Stove is an ultra-compact camping solution that will enable avid explorers and outdoor enthusiasts with a way to easily prepare meals when in the wilderness. The stove features an interlocking tripod design that will open to reveal the perfect surface for preparing meals, boiling water or even providing heat. The unit is crafted from laser-cut and sheet-folded stainless steel that will help to enhance its durability; during transport, the stove can be collapsed to be easily stowed in a bag or car trunk.
The Herbet Portable Stove is the design work of Idan Herbet and is the winner of the 2019 A’ Design Award. The stove also features a balanced design that can be positioned onto an array of surfaces for use almost anywhere.
The Herbet Portable Stove Has an Award-Winning Design
1. Ultra-compact Camping Stoves - Design and manufacture ultra-compact camping stoves that are easy to collapse and transport for outdoor enthusiasts and avid explorers.
2. Interlocking Tripod Design - Design camping stoves with interlocking tripod design that enhances durability and provides a perfect surface for preparing meals, boiling water, or providing heat.
3. Balanced Design Camping Stoves - Create balanced camping stoves that can be positioned onto an array of surfaces for use almost anywhere.
1. Camping and Outdoor Gear Industry - Manufacture and design innovative and collapsible camping gear, including stoves, tents, and sleeping bags for outdoor enthusiasts.
2. Kitchenware Industry - Develop ultra-compact and interlocking tripods in kitchenware items like cookware for infrequent travelers who need compact, lightweight, and durable cookware.
3. Sustainability-focused Industry - Design and manufacture eco-friendly camping stoves that are easy to collapse and transport for environmentally conscious outdoor enthusiasts.