The Fashionary x Henrik Vibskov notebook is a first for both parties involved. Helping people stay fashionable and organized for the new year, it is a planner that not only features the Danish designer's signature Africa print, but also a fashion dictionary and specs to help stylish individuals navigate though the industry with ease.
Bright, bold and modern, the Fashionary x Henrik Vibskov notebook may seem a bit redundant in a digital age, but it will entice people accessorize with more traditional mediums. Laid out as a weekly planner, the Fashionary x Henrik Vibskov notebook will make note-taking much easier as people will want to show it off every chance they get. It is currently available online and can be shipped around the world. It would make a great stocking stuffer.
The Fashionary x Henrik Vibskov Notebook is Fashionably Organized
1. Printed Planners - The trend of using printed planners brings opportunities to manufacturers for creating stylish, personalized and functional planners that appeal to the aesthetic tastes of consumers.
2. Fashion Dictionaries - The trend of integrating fashion dictionaries in planners, notebooks and other stationery items creates disruptive innovation opportunities for publishers to create specialized content for fashion enthusiasts and professionals.
3. Digital Detox - The trend of using printed planners as a means to disconnect from digital devices creates opportunities for brands to design unique planners with features that support mindfulness, self-reflection and unplugged creativity.
1. Stationery - Stationery manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of using printed planners to create customized and themed planners that cater to various demographics and preferences.
2. Fashion - Fashion publishers and brands can leverage the trend of integrating fashion dictionaries in planners and notebooks to create new revenue streams from specialized content and merchandise.
3. Wellness - Wellness brands can tap into the trend of using printed planners to support digital detox and create products that help consumers disconnect from technology in pursuit of mental and emotional well-being.