The Helyx quadcopter is an advanced piece of drone racing equipment that aims to deliver exceptional versatility and speed for avid racers to accelerate their capabilities with. Featuring a unibody construction, the drone is inherently durable yet light with a weight of just 87.5 grams that enables it to reach staggering speeds. The unit can go from 0 to 100kmh in just 1.2 seconds with a top speed of 208kmh to make it suitable for advanced racers who are in need of raw power to cross the finish line victorious.
The Helyx quadcopter has been designed by Sigma Ingegneria, Tommaso Pardini and Andrea Rocchi, and has been 3D-printed using an HP Jet Fusion to enable the designers to achieve the seamless construction.
The Helyx Quadcopter Has a Top Speed of 208kmh
1. Ultra-fast Racing Drones - Opportunity for creating enhanced racing experiences through innovation in speed and durability.
2. 3d-printed Unibody Drones - Opportunity for cost-effective and customizable drone production using advanced 3D printing technology.
3. Versatile Racing Equipment - Opportunity for creating multifunctional drones that can be used in a variety of racing scenarios.
1. Drone Manufacturing - Opportunity for drone manufacturers to enhance product capabilities by incorporating new technology and materials.
2. Drone Racing - Opportunity for keeping the drone racing sport fresh and exciting by developing new, more versatile racing equipment.
3. 3D Printing - Opportunity for 3D printing companies to expand their reach into the drone manufacturing industry through the production of specialized drone components.