The 'ticc*' helmet blinker is an easy to use accessory for cyclists that will enable them to increase their overall safety and security when spending extended periods riding in urban or rural environments.
The bike light works by being positioned onto your helmet and will go to work immediately without the need to connect it to a smartphone to indicate the movements of the cyclist. This will include letting other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians know when they are coming to a stop, making a turn and more.
The 'ticc*' helmet blinker is bright enough to be easily seen from afar and will deliver impressive battery life to accommodate riders who spend extended periods of time on the road.
The 'ticc*' Helmet Blinker Keeps Cyclists Visible
1. Smart Bicycle Helmets - Opportunity for companies to innovate and create even more advanced technology to help increase cyclist safety and security.
2. Connected Cycling Accessories - Companies can create a more connected cycling experience by making cycling accessories interact with each other to further enhance cyclist safety and security.
3. Data-driven Cycling Safety - Companies can innovate by using data to identify areas where cycling accidents occur frequently and develop products or services to help prevent them.
1. Sporting Goods - Opportunity for sporting goods companies to create smart cycling accessories that promote safety and security.
2. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry can create new, connected cycling devices to enhance the cycling experience even more.
3. Urban Transportation - Innovative companies can address the need for safe and effective urban transportation by creating smart cycling accessories that promote safety and security.