Another year, another Twilight movie -- and with it, another slew of Twilight-themed goods. These cute Hello Kitty Twilight T-shirts have arrived on WeLoveFine.com just in time for the film 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn,' the final installment of the saga.
These adorable Hello Kitty Twilight T-shirts come in two varieties. The first is for those on "Team Edward." This shirt says, "I love boys who sparkle" and features the kitty wearing a black cape with stars on its body. The other, for those who will forever be on "Team Jacob," simply says, "I love werewolves" and has the kitty in an adorable brown wolf getup.
If you didn't get a chance to see the movie on opening night -- or if you're going for round two -- then you can still score these Hello Kitty tees to wear for the flick.
Hello Kitty Twilight T-Shirts Arrive Just in Time for Breaking Dawn
1. Twilight-themed Merchandise - The popularity of the Twilight movie franchise presents an opportunity for companies to develop and sell merchandise featuring characters and themes from the films.
2. Fandom Crossover Apparel - Creating apparel that combines two popular franchises or characters, such as Hello Kitty and Twilight, can attract fans from both groups and expand a company's customer base.
3. Cute Pop Culture Apparel - The market for cute and trendy apparel featuring popular culture icons, such as Hello Kitty and other fandoms, is growing and can be leveraged for new product offerings.
1. Apparel Retail - Selling merchandise based on popular movies, TV shows, and other cultural phenomena is a valuable opportunity for apparel retailers to increase sales.
2. Film Industry - Movie studios and production companies can capitalize on the popularity of their films by partnering with companies to create and sell merchandise tied to the franchise.
3. Anime/manga Industry - Companies in the anime/manga industry can experiment with crossovers and collaborations to create new and exciting products that appeal to fans of different franchises.