The Hello Kitty NEXEN Tires were unveiled by the brand as a collaboration with Sanrio to provide fans of the cartoon cat to outfit their vehicle with a touch of friendly feline fun. The tires come in two models including one with the outline of Hello Kitty on the sidewall and another showing the Sanrio character Cinnamoroll. The collaboration tires were shown off by both brands at the Sanrio Expo 2017 to the delight of fans worldwide who are eager to outfit their car with the cheerful imagery.
Car modifications remain a popular method for drivers to upgrade or personalize their vehicle, which is seeing brands expand offerings to different demographics. This is seen with the Hello Kitty NEXEN Tires, which are designed for young female drivers to utilize when seeking out ways to accent their ride.
The Hello Kitty NEXEN Tires are Accented with Cartoonish Features
1. Cartoon Collaboration Tires - Collaborations between brands and cartoon characters can appeal to consumers looking to personalize products with friendly images
2. Car Customization for Women - There is an opportunity for brands to provide car customization options specifically designed for young women
3. Fun and Friendly Car Accessories - Offering car accessories with cartoonish designs may tap into a new segment of consumers looking for fun and playful upgrades
1. Automotive - Automotive companies can explore collaborations with popular cartoon brands to create unique and personalized accessories
2. Fashion and Beauty - Beauty and fashion brands can leverage the popularity of car customization among young women by providing complementary accessories
3. Entertainment - Cartoon and entertainment companies can expand their audience and brand visibility by partnering with automotive companies to make fun and playful car accessories