Sentry Mountain Lodge
If you need to get away from it all, go to the Sentry Mountain Lodge hotel in remote British Columbia, Canada. You'll need to get there via helicopter, as that's the only way the lodge can be accessed. Even though you're at 6,920 feet in the wilderness, you'll be pampered to your heart's content. The lodge only has four guests rooms, guaranteeing a low staff to guest ratio. The lodge is the perfect base for heli-skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer. After a long day of skiing you can relax in a traditional Finnish sauna. Each room features magnificent views of the Sentry Mountains. The lodge also prides itself on fine cuisine with a continually evolving menu.
1. Remote Luxury Getaways - Businesses could explore offering high-end accommodations in secluded, hard-to-reach locations to appeal to travelers looking for exclusive and unique experiences.
2. Heli-accessed Lodging - There is potential for the development of more lodging options that require helicopter transportation, catering to adventure seekers and those looking for a unique or exclusive experience.
3. Exclusive Outdoor Expeditions - Businesses could consider offering all-inclusive packages that pair lodging with exclusive outdoor activities, tapping into the growing trend of adventure and experiential travel.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and lodges can adapt to changing consumer preferences by offering exclusive, remote luxury accommodations that cater to travelers seeking unique and secluded experiences.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Companion businesses may develop in the recreation industry to complement high-end lodges, offering exclusive and adventurous activities that cater to elite clientele.
3. Tourism - Offering exclusive and remote lodging options can diversify tourism offerings and appeal to travelers willing to pay a premium for unique, one-of-a-kind experiences.