With the royal wedding only days aways, a British bakery and cafe called 'Heidi' is giving fans a fun way to celebrate the upcoming nuptials.
Located just a few blocks down from Windsor Castle, Heidi is serving up royal wedding-themed lattes. However, these aren't just ordinary lattes with a sprinkling of edible glitter. Instead, the cafe is creating intricate latte art with the faces of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and even the Queen herself. The lattes are made using a Ripple Machine and the coffee comes from Lavazza. When asked about the popularity of the new lattes, one enthusiastic cafe employee explained, "There's been such a buzz about the place!"
In addition to the lifelike latte art, Heidi is also serving up miniature versions of the elderflower and lemon wedding cake that will be served at the royal wedding.
Image Credit: Zak Hussein.
Heidi is Selling Lattes with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Faces on Top
1. Royal Wedding-themed Lattes - Opportunity for cafes and bakeries to create unique and personalized latte art to celebrate special events.
2. Intricate Latte Art - Innovative latte art techniques and machines present opportunities to enhance the visual appeal of coffee beverages.
3. Celebrity-inspired Food and Beverages - Trend of creating food and beverages with faces of popular celebrities or public figures, tapping into fan culture and creating unique experiences.
1. Cafes and Bakeries - Opportunity for cafes and bakeries to offer customized latte art and themed food and beverages to attract customers and create memorable experiences.
2. Coffee and Beverage Industry - Potential for coffee and beverage companies to develop new machines and technologies to create intricate latte art and expand offerings.
3. Event and Hospitality Industry - Opportunity for event planners, caterers, and hotels to incorporate celebrity-inspired food and beverages as part of themed events or special occasions.