'Heelight' is a digitized, sound-controlled bulb that can hear and interact with the world around it. Equipped with over 30 modes, this smart bulb operates without the use of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection. Unlike other devices on the market, Heelight can house virtually any bulb, transforming into a smart light after the lamp shade is placed securely over the base. Using the accompanied smartphone app, Heelight's color can be changed to one of its thousands of customized color options.
The lamp is diverse and adaptive, altering itself to best suit any environment. Once set to reading mode, the light will display a soft white glow. Whereas rhythm mode will prompt the lamp to flicker along with the music, changing colors and helping jump start any party.
'Heelight' Can Interact with the World Around It
1. Sound-responsive Lighting - Opportunities for developing sound-responsive lighting systems that interact with their surroundings.
2. Digitized Bulbs - Opportunities for manufacturing smart bulbs with over 30 modes that can operate without Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
3. Adaptive Lamps - Opportunities for creating adaptable lamps that change lighting color and mode to best suit any environment.
1. Lighting Industry - Manufacturers can develop smart bulbs similar to Heelight that can interact with sound in their surroundings.
2. Home Automation Industry - Opportunities for developing products that can be controlled with smartphones, like Heelight's accompanying app.
3. Interior Design Industry - Opportunities for enhancing the ambiance of indoor spaces with adaptive lamps that change color and mode to match any environment.