Aurora Acupuncture & Physical Therapy has recently released an at-home massage tool. The 'Head Spa' is an at-home remedy for headaches. The acupressure therapy improves hair growth, helps blood flow, and alerts acupuncture points to help manage pain.
46% of individuals globally suffer headaches. Out of that, 11% endure severe migraines. The Head Spa is smartly designed and super lightweight. It releases a calming vibration that can also be used to alleviate neck pain.
The wireless device can be carried in travel bags and fit in pockets. It is water-resistant and has ten different vibration modes for varying levels of discomfort.
Further information about the device is now available on the Kickstarter website. It will be available in blue and purple colors.
Image Credit: Head Spa
Head Spa is an At-Home Massage Tool for Headaches
1. At-home Massage Tools - The release of the 'Head Spa' massage tool presents a trend of at-home massage tools for individual self-care.
2. Acupressure Therapy - Acupressure therapy is a growing trend in natural pain management and is presented with the Head Spa device.
3. Wireless Personal Wellness Devices - The Head Spa device exemplifies the trend of wireless, portable wellness devices for personal use.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend by creating and marketing at-home massage tools like the Head Spa device.
2. Electronics Manufacturing - The electronics manufacturing industry can focus on developing wireless and portable personal wellness devices like the Head Spa.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can incorporate acupressure therapy, seen in the Head Spa device, as a natural pain management solution for hair care products and more.