This hazy futuristic editorial is titled 'Plastic Fusion.' Appearing in the latest issue of Vestal Magazine, it depicts an otherworldly creature clad in shiny transparent outfits that could easily make an appearance in an upcoming sci-fi film. Granted, there is something ephemeral and ethereal about the looks due to the blurred out shots and use of vibrant aurora borealis-like colors.
Shot by photographer Nicolas Guerin, the hazy futuristic editorial stars model Sophia Nilsson. It was impressively art directed by Sheri Chiu, who transformed the experimental modern looks put together by stylist Julien Mazzoli into stunning visions. The looks were perfected with equally bizarre headpieces by hair stylist Mike Desir and dewy skin by makeup artist Dariia Day.
The Vestal Magazine 'Plastic Fusion' Photoshoot Stars Sophia Nilsson
1. Hazy Futuristic Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating avant-garde fashion designs with futuristic and hazy elements.
2. Transparent Outfits - Disruptive innovation opportunities in designing and manufacturing transparent clothing pieces that blend with futuristic aesthetics.
3. Blurred Photography Style - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing photography techniques and digital filters that create a hazy and ethereal visual effect.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry to incorporate futuristic elements, transparent materials, and hazy aesthetics.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in photography industry to create new techniques and filters for capturing hazy and blurry images with vibrant colors.
3. Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the makeup industry to develop products and techniques that create dewy and ethereal skin effects.