adidas Originals worked in collaboration with Japanese brand 'have a good time' on a collection of co-branded products for the season. The range is comprised of classic silhouettes by adidas, reimagined to have a touch of have a good time's design aesthetics as well.
The special collaborative range is comprised of tracksuits constructed from woven nylon materials, a t-shirt and the Samba sneaker -- all of which boast have a good time's logo in an all-over design. The logo is done in a text on a white surface encased within a bold red box. The standout item in the collection is the tracksuit set -- the jacket and track pants boast reversible elements and a bold all-over print design.
'have a good time' and adidas Dropped a Capsule of Remixed Classics
1. Co-branded Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with other brands to create unique and co-branded products in the sportswear industry.
2. Remixed Classics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Reimagining classic silhouettes with a touch of new design aesthetics to attract a younger audience.
3. All-over Print Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing bold and eye-catching all-over print designs in sportswear to stand out in the market.
1. Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring collaborations and new design elements to create fresh and unique sportswear collections.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating all-over print designs in other fashion categories and expanding customer reach.
3. Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with streetwear brands to create limited-edition co-branded collections with unique design elements.