The Hatchimals company recently launched its 'Hatchtopia Life' line of plush toys. The toys are 2-inches tall and each toy comes with a code, which can be entered into the free Hatchitopia Life app to unlock a virtual world, with mini-games, earn hatchipoints, as well as create habitats for virtual Hachimals. In total the 'Hatchtopia Life' line contains 15 plush toys for customers to collect.
The toy can be hatched by rubbing the shell until the purple heart turns into a shade of pink. Following that the shell can be cracked by gently pushing it.
The toy could be popular with modern children as it is accompanied by an app that could engage kids who spend time on a mobile device.
Image Credit: Hatchimals
Hatchimals Launched the 'Hatchtopia Life' Line of Plush Toys with an App
1. App-integrated Toys - As more toys integrate with apps, there is an opportunity for companies to create interactive and engaging play experiences for children.
2. Virtual Worlds for Kids - Companies can create virtual worlds that provide interactive experiences for kids while also promoting their toy brand.
3. Collectible Plush Toys - The popularity of collectibles provides an opportunity for companies to create a line of plush toys that customers can collect and engage with through an app.
1. Toy Industry - By integrating apps with traditional toys, toy companies can stay up-to-date with modern technology and appeal to tech-savvy children.
2. Gaming Industry - Companies can create games and mini-games within virtual worlds to make their app-integrated toys more engaging.
3. App Development Industry - As more toys integrate with apps, there is a growing need for app developers to create interactive and engaging apps for children's toys.