Crowdfunding has experienced immense success that can be observed with sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo, so the Hasbro HASLAB has been created by the toy brand as a way to help bring the model to the collectible toy market.
The program works by enabling passionate fans to have their say in the development of collectible toys and models that might be a bit too niche for the mainstream market. This is observed with the new Star Wars Jabba's Sail Barge from Return of the Jedi that's being offered on the site for avid collectors to have their say.
The Hasbro HASLAB crowdfunding program shows immense potential as a space for collectible products to be test marketed, but could expand in the future for toys of all kinds.
The Hasbro HASLAB Program Lets Collectors Partake in the Process
1. Crowdfunding for Collectible Toys - The Hasbro HASLAB program allows passionate fans to participate in the development of niche collectible toys.
2. Test Marketing Through Crowdfunding - Hasbro HASLAB offers a platform for collectible products to be test marketed before entering the mainstream market.
3. Expanding Crowdfunding for Toys - The Hasbro HASLAB program has the potential to expand beyond collectible toys to include a wide range of toy categories.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can leverage crowdfunding platforms like Hasbro HASLAB to engage with passionate collectors and test market new products.
2. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platform operators can explore niche markets like collectible toys by providing specialized crowdfunding services.
3. Collectible Toy Retail - Collectible toy retailers can benefit from the emergence of crowdfunding platforms tailored to their market, allowing them to offer unique products to their customers.