Recently featured on Sandra Beasley's food blog 'The Decorated Cookie' was a delicious-looking collection of Harry Potter Marshmallow treats. Using plain white marshmallows and edible markers, Sandra Beasley recreated some of the most iconic objects, concepts and characters from the magical world of Harry Potter.
The Harry Potter Marshmallow treats feature expertly executed recreations of Harry, Ron, Hermione and such props as the Golden Snitch and Harry's famous glasses. Beasley has even included a cauldron bubbling over with something green, a series of bottles containing different potions and the infamous Sorting Hat. These Harry Potter Marshmallow treats are a truly creative and appealing tribute to the magical story that is soon coming to an end for all of its fans.
Implications - Businesses that offer consumers a wide range of products that serve as complementary to a current consumer craze or infatuation will fare well in today's industry. Consumers will likely appeal to products through which they can experience their intense interests and preferences.
The Harry Potter Marshamallow Treats are a Tasty Way to Say Farewell
1. Complementary Products - Opportunity for businesses to offer products that complement current consumer crazes or infatuations.
2. Fan Tributes - Opportunity to create creative and appealing tributes to popular stories and franchises.
3. Intense Interest Experiences - Opportunity to provide products that allow consumers to experience their intense interests and preferences.
1. Confectionery - Confectionery industry can create themed treats and products that cater to fan bases, such as Harry Potter Marshmallow treats.
2. Craft and DIY - Craft and DIY industry can provide materials and resources for recreating iconic objects and characters from popular stories.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Opportunity to create merchandise that appeals to fans by offering unique tributes to popular franchises.