The Harrods Magazine April 2013 shoot entitled 'Into Neutral,' features laid-back preppy menswear styles that are sure to attract any young male looking for that sleek yet effortless look.
The shoot features clothing styles from high-end designers such as Balenciaga, Lanvin, Paul Smith, Dolce & Gabbana and Vivienne Westwood. This calm and cool preppy style includes tailored pieces of clothing such as collared blazers paired with neutral sweaters and fitted pants. The use of soft tones such as beige and gray serves to give the collection a classically elegant overall vibe.
If you're looking to update your wardrobe with some new styles, then the Harrods Magazine April 2013 shoot features some classic options that would be perfect for anyone looking to achieve that carefree yet sophisticated appearance.
The Harrods Magazine April 2013 Shoot Features Neutral Tones
1. Preppy Menswear Styles - There is an opportunity for designers to create effortlessly preppy menswear styles that are both sleek and laid-back.
2. Neutral Tones - The use of soft tones such as beige and gray in menswear collections creates a calm and cool aesthetic.
3. Classically Elegant Fashion - The combination of tailored pieces, collared blazers, and neutral sweaters offers a classically elegant look for men.
1. High-end Fashion - High-end designers like Balenciaga, Lanvin, Paul Smith, Dolce & Gabbana, and Vivienne Westwood can explore the opportunity to create more preppy menswear styles.
2. Retail and Fashion - Retailers and fashion brands can curate collections that feature preppy menswear in neutral tones, catering to young men seeking a sophisticated yet effortless style.
3. Men's Fashion Accessories - The popularity of preppy menswear styles opens up the opportunity for men's fashion accessories like collared blazers, neutral sweaters, and fitted pants to gain traction in the market.