The Harper's Bazaar February 2013 cover featuring model Linda Votjova is heavenly. The model is decked out in an all-white pant suit and brings a new sense of class to the city.
The stunning cover shoot was photographed by Pavel Havlicek. Linda is blonde, was styled in light-hued garments and her skin tone is a silky white. The theme of the cover is of innocence and a sense of purity. This angelic image of Linda is set against a cityscape snapshot background. Linda's suit mimics the architectural elements of the background and projects a sense of lightness. She is not wearing extremely revealing clothing and it is her natural beauty that is put in the limelight for this cover.
The Harper's Bazaar Ukraine February 2013 cover is stunning, elegant and epitomizes innocence.
Linda Votjova Radiates on Harper's Bazaar Ukraine's February Issue
1. Heavenly Cityscapes - The use of cityscapes as a backdrop for angelic fashion shoots provides an opportunity to innovate on the traditional urban fashion shoot.
2. All-white Fashions - The use of all-white clothing in fashion shoots provides an opportunity to disrupt the traditional patterns of color usage in fashion.
3. Minimalist Styling - The use of minimalist styling offers an opportunity to innovate on the traditional approach to fashion shoots.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from disruptive innovation in the form of new approaches to fashion shoots that challenge traditional techniques.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can benefit from new styles and approaches to fashion photography, such as the use of heavenly cityscapes and all-white fashion.
3. Publishing Industry - The publishing industry can benefit from innovative cover designs that use minimalist styling and new approaches to fashion photography.