Georgia May Jagger stars in the Harper's Bazaar Spain November 2013 cover story. The daughter of Rolling Stone front man and style icon of Mick Jagger sports a pattern-enriched wardrobe in the photoshoot that is captured by iconic photographer Xevi Muntane's lens.
The gap-toothed beauty poses against a vivid backdrop of leopard animal prints while wearing fierce pieces from Roberto Cavalli along with sultry beauty looks from Rimmel London, for whom she is a spokesperson.
The Harper's Bazaar Spain November 2013 cover story stars model and rock-and-roll royalty, Georgia May Jagger who embraces her wild side in an animalistic image series that is visually vivid. Embodying an opulent air, this portrait series endorses an over-the-top style aesthetic.
The Harper's Bazaar Spain November 2013 Cover Story is Fierce
1. Animal Print Fashion - Opportunities for designers to incorporate bold and exotic animal prints into their collections, creating edgy and fierce fashion statements.
2. Celebrity Brand Ambassadors - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty industry by partnering with influential celebrities to endorse and promote beauty products.
3. Opulent Style Aesthetic - Opportunities for luxury brands to embrace a lavish and extravagant style aesthetic, appealing to consumers seeking a glamorous and opulent lifestyle.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to tap into the animal print trend and offer bold and unique clothing options to consumers.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the beauty industry by leveraging celebrity partnerships to create successful marketing campaigns and increase brand visibility.
3. Luxury - Opportunities for luxury brands to create opulent and extravagant products and experiences, targeting affluent consumers who desire a lavish lifestyle.