Supermodel and Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr stars in a fun and fabulous Brooklyn-set editorial for the Harper's Bazaar April 2012 issue. Miranda Kerr is outfitted in a sultry Jackie O-inspired beauty look, with a short voluminous bob and winged eyeliner makeup. Kerr is dressed in several black and green looks that vary from subtle lace to summery patterns and pastel-hued mint suits.
The 'Flirty Fifties' shoot was photographed by infamous fashion photographer Terry Richardson for Harper's Bazaar US, which focuses on "unforgettable daywear." Kerr was styled for 'Flirty Fifties' by fashion editor Brana Wolf, who chose to daywear showcase looks by such designers as Jil Sander, Oscar de la Renta and Donna Karan New York.
The Harper's Bazaar April 2012 issue features 'Black Swan' star Mila Kunis on the cover in a carnival-inspired shoot also by Terry Richardson.
Miranda Kerr Stars in a Playful Editorial for Harper's Bazaar April 2012
1. Jackie O-inspired Beauty - Opportunity to create innovative beauty products and techniques that capture the elegance and allure of the iconic Jackie O look.
2. Flirty Fifties Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to revive and modernize the playful and stylish fashion trends of the 1950s.
3. Brooklyn Fashion Photography - Opportunity to explore street-style fashion photography in the vibrant and diverse neighborhoods of Brooklyn.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the Flirty Fifties trend to design new collections and attract consumers with a nostalgic and feminine aesthetic.
2. Beauty - Beauty companies can develop new products and tutorials to help customers recreate the Jackie O-inspired beauty look with a modern twist.
3. Photography - Photographers can find opportunities to specialize in capturing fashion editorials with a Brooklyn-inspired backdrop, appealing to both fashion brands and publications.