Normally it’s not advised that you eat your emotions, but an exception can surely be made for these happy faced cookies inspired by emojis. The emoji cookies by YouTuber Rosanna Pansino are part of her ‘Nerdy Nummies’ series and the release of the video was perfectly in time with World Emoji day on July 17th, as well as the 250 new emojis that will be introduced in the new Unicode 7.0 update.
The cookies are made from a simple sugar cookie recipe, but the treats really start to take on some personality when the icing is applied. Since emojis need to be extremely simple in terms of graphics, this also makes them pretty easy to replicate in icing. Pansino’s creations include heart shapes, cool faces with shades and sleepy emojis.
These Emoji Happy Face Cookies Will Make Stomachs Equally as Elated
1. Emoji-inspired Food - Opportunities for innovation in creating food products and recipes inspired by popular emojis and social media trends.
2. Virtual Celebrations - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the production and virtual distribution of food products for celebrations and events amidst physical distancing measures.
3. Interactive Desserts - Innovation opportunities in creating interactive desserts, such as emoji cookies, that provide a playful and engaging experience for customers.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunities for companies in the industry to capitalize on the popularity of social media trends and enhance customer engagement through innovative product offerings.
2. Entertainment Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating virtual celebrations and unique experiences for customers in light of social distancing measures.
3. Baking and Pastry Arts Industry - Opportunities for professionals in the industry to explore creative and playful dessert recipes, such as emoji cookies, that cater to evolving customer tastes and preferences.