You can never have too many iPhone apps--especially not when they are supposed to make you happy! The new Hapify app that premiered in New York City last week is designed to bring a grin to iPhone users' faces.
The Hapify app is similar to another app called Instagram, but with a few key differences. What is different is that the Hapify app takes all of your responses to what makes you happy and creates a database of positive emotion-evoking things.
Refinery29 had this to say about the Hapify app, â€œso far, findings have found that one third of all happiness involves eating or drinking and that romance makes men happier than women, even if women watch more rom-coms. The 1,500 users already signed up have also determined that the happiest place in NYC is the Flatiron District and 8 p.m. is the happiest time of the day.â€
The Hapify App is the Happiest App Around!
1. Emotion-tracking Apps - Creating apps that use data to determine and evoke positive emotions in users.
2. Personalized Positive Reinforcement Apps - Developing apps that keep track of our personal interests and activities to remind us of happy moments.
3. Emotionally Intelligent Apps - Creating AI apps that can identify a person's emotions and offer support and understanding.
1. Mobile App Development - Creating and improving apps to make people's lives easier and happier.
2. Social Media - Expanding the scope of social media to include emotion-tracking and other apps that make personal connections more positive and supportive.
3. Wellness and Mental Health - Developing apps that use emotion-tracking technology to monitor mood and suggest interventions to improve mental and emotional well-being.