These pins are small hand-made accesories, (around 4 x 4 cms.) with cotton fill. They are created by a young girl from Chile, thru her website she sells them around the world.
Implications - The pins are simple, but charming and effective. Although made by only one person, they are very well-crafted. Her website has already facilitated hundred of sales. It's very impressive to see how this young designer has been able to find success by making the most of the internet as a platform for her business. If you want to get your hands on one of these pins, you will have to wait quite a while. The waiting list to order them is very lengthy.
Young Girl in Chile sells pins thru her website
1. Handmade Accessories - Opportunity to disrupt the accessories industry by creating unique handmade products.
2. Online Sales Platforms - Opportunity to disrupt traditional retail by leveraging online platforms for global sales.
3. Individual Artistic Entrepreneurship - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional job market by encouraging individual artistic entrepreneurship.
1. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion accessories industry through unique and handmade products.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity to disrupt traditional retail by leveraging online sales platforms for global reach.
3. Creative Arts - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional job market by promoting individual artistic entrepreneurship.