The Mypressi Twist proves people still can't get enough of their espresso -- and aren't willing to be caught without access to their aromatic brew anymore.
The boom in demand for handheld espresso makers (remember the Handpresso?) might seem a little silly for those who aren't espresso connoisseurs -- especially when you see the $129 pricetag. However, if you think about how many Starbucks coffees that is, it's really reasonable. Let's say a latte is about $3, that's 43 drinks from your neighborhood barista. If you drink 5 a week (for most of us espresso lovers, it's closer to 15), that's 8.6 weeks. So in two months, this guy would pay himself off!
Since the recession has everyone crunching numbers, gadgets like the Mypressi Twist handheld espresso maker might just be the new Starbucks.
The Mypressi Twist Gives You A Fresh Shot With A Squeeze
1. Boom in Demand for Handheld Espresso Makers - Opportunity for companies to create innovative and affordable handheld espresso makers for on-the-go coffee lovers.
2. Growth of Portable Coffee Gadgets - Potential for the development of new portable and convenient coffee gadgets that cater to the needs of espresso connoisseurs.
3. Increasing Popularity of Homebrewed Coffee - Chance to capitalize on the trend by creating user-friendly and cost-effective espresso machines for home use.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the trend by producing innovative and compact handheld espresso makers.
2. Hospitality - Opportunity for the hospitality industry to incorporate handheld espresso makers into hotel rooms or as amenities at coffee shops.
3. Kitchen Appliances - Chance to innovate in the kitchen appliance industry by developing new and improved espresso machines for home use.