Now you don't have to wait till it becomes dark on October 31st to celebrate Hallow's Eve with these homemade Halloween pancakes that are designed to look like a variety of spooky monsters. These pancake art designs are great for children and adults alike to get into the festive fall spirit.
These ghoulish pancakes begin with a homemade batter that is colored orange using food coloring. The batter is then placed inside squeeze bottles and used to create a spooky witch pumpkin, an eerie spider and a mummy shape. The pancakes are then decorated using sprinkles, edible eyes and whipped cream to bring the treats to life. The mummy pancake features bandages made out of whipped cream, the spider has prickly fur made from chocolate sprinkles and the pumpkin is bright and orange thanks to glittering sprinkles.
These Homemade Breakfast Cakes Replicate Spooky Creatures
1. Halloween Pancake Art - Creating edible art on pancakes for Halloween can be a new trend in festive food decoration.
2. Colored Batter Mixtures - Experimenting with colored batter mixtures can be a new trend for festive cooking and baking.
3. Edible Decorative Toppings - Incorporating edible decorative toppings on everyday food items can be a new way to add fun and excitement to meals.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can introduce new food products and recipe ideas for festive occasions such as Halloween.
2. Home Cooking and Baking - New cooking and baking products specifically designed for festive occasions such as Halloween can create a new sub-industry for home chefs.
3. Arts and Crafts - Cross-industry collaboration with arts and crafts companies can lead to new product ideas for creating festive edible decorations.