Instead of taking those empty Grey Goose bottles to the recycling bin, why not turn them into inexpensive DIY Halloween decorations? Instructables subscriber Lizvlaj decided to turn her tall, savory wine bottles into an October 31 art project.
Using cleaner to remove the beverage labels, the artist covered the bottles with craft paint that is able to stick to glassy surfaces. Once dry, the bottles are ready to have a design stenciled onto them. Much like a pumpkin, the bottles are perfect for drawing crafty jack-o'-lantern faces. Though you might not be able to place a candle inside of your wine bottle pumpkin, the plus side is you do not have to deal with the messy clean-up. After you're done decorating, you just need to spray your bottles with a clear coating paint that will ensure the design lasts for many Halloween celebrations to come.
The bottle DIY Halloween decorations let used glass casings become spooky one-of-a-kind decor.
Recycle Your Alcoholic Beverages to Make Ghostly Halloween Decorations
1. DIY Halloween Decorations - This trend offers opportunities for innovative DIY projects using recycled materials.
2. Craft Paint on Glass Surfaces - This trend opens up possibilities for creating unique designs on glass objects.
3. Clear Coating Paints - This trend provides a solution for preserving and protecting designs on various surfaces.
1. Craft and DIY - The craft and DIY industry can leverage this trend to offer new products and inspiration for customers.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can incorporate this trend to provide customers with eco-friendly and personalized Halloween decorations.
3. Art Supplies - The art supplies industry can tap into this trend by promoting craft paints and clear coating paints for glass surfaces.