No, this is not a giant Walkman--it's a hairpod. I have nothing else to say. Comments please.
"Hairpod ... an employee of a Japanese health-care company demonstrates a new hair restoration device that stimulates the user's scalp with low frequency electric current."
Implications - Many consumers see the continuous march of technology as an opportunity to improve their lives or self-confidence. As a result, it is no surprise to see a flux of products that seek to appeal to this basic consumer sensibility. The desire to make oneself more desirable is deeply embedded in modern society, and products like this are bound to become increasingly common as technological capability increases.
Grow Your Hair (and look hot doing it)
1. Hair Restoration Technology - The hair restoration industry can explore disruptive innovations using low frequency electric current to stimulate scalp.
2. Personal Enhancement Technology - The rise of personal enhancement technology opens up opportunities for products that improve individuals' self-confidence and appearance.
3. Technological Advances in Self-care - Continued technological progress presents opportunities for self-care products that leverage innovation to enhance consumer well-being.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can tap into the hair restoration market by developing and refining innovative devices and treatments.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care businesses can explore integrating personal enhancement technologies to cater to consumer desires for self-improvement.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the demand for innovative self-care devices, incorporating new technologies into their product offerings.