The new Parisian design studio ‘Untitled’ by Hadrien Lopez and Philippe Ortion uses graphic fonts and designs to promote brands and events for a variety of different companies. Their collection of fonts and clothing pictorials for the Rtex spring collection strikes a subtle balance between clean aesthetics and refined elegance.
The pictures look like individual symbols for a minimalist-inspired fashion road map. The geometric angles of the fonts complements the attire as if they were being suspended from new age clothing hooks.
Untitled specializes in custom made fonts, typography that embodies progressive graphic design. Many of the letters border between the familiar and the never-before seen. It’s hard to look away when the font alone is so impressive.
Hadrien Lopez & Philippe Ortion Make Fashion Typography
1. Minimalist Fashion - Opportunity for brands to incorporate minimalist-inspired designs into their clothing lines.
2. Graphic Fonts - Potential for creating custom fonts that embody progressive graphic design.
3. Typography Innovation - Advancement in creating new and unique typographic styles that capture attention.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore incorporating minimalist-inspired designs and unique typography into their collections.
2. Graphic Design - Opportunity for graphic designers to create custom fonts and typographic styles that stand out.
3. Advertising - Brands can leverage graphic fonts and minimalist fashion to create visually appealing and attention-grabbing advertisements.