London-based imprint HADAS introduces its first collection that highlights socks, bringing attention to the humble silhouette to emphasize that it is much more than just a mere accessory. The name of the brand itself is a translation of the Greek god known as Háides.
It is also a reference to that 'unseen' which is the imprint's perspective on socks -- every single pair is made to the highest quality with the carefully selected cotton. All of the designs are adorned with bright tonal palettes, playful geometric shapes, and HADAS branding accents. The inaugural collection will feature the classic socks and showcase the new pillars logo, which is inspired by the "interference pattern of the double split experiment."
Image Credit: HADAS
HADAS Launches a New Collection of Socks for the Season
1. Geometric Sock Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating bold tonal geometric designs into various sock styles.
2. Sock Accessory Revolution - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry by redefining socks as a statement piece and creating unique designs for various occasions.
3. Sustainable Sock Materials - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry by using eco-friendly materials in sock production while still offering bold and trendy designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of bold geometric sock designs to offer fashionable and unique options for consumers.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can redefine socks as a statement piece and create innovative designs for various occasions and seasons.
3. Textile - The textile industry can innovate by offering environmentally friendly materials in sock production while still keeping up with the current trend of bold and eye-catching sock designs.