You can do so much more with the H2 Rack by Sarah Bottger than you can with a simple peg or coat hook and it requires the same simple installation. This quirky wall-mounted cleat is bent in two places so that its extending ends angle away from their anchoring surface.
When set up in the vertical orientation, the top of the hangers can function as coat racks or places to wedge a variety of different garments and household items. Having been manufactured with a gap in the center, the piece can also accommodate the threading through of scarves and the slinging of accessories along the bottom.
A slight projection on the side of the H2 Rack by Sarah Bottger invites the positioning of a second H2 to multiply your storage space.
The H2 Rack by Sarah Bottger Hangs, Slings and Clamps Possessions
1. Multipurpose Geometric Hooks - The H2 Rack's unique design presents opportunities for designers and manufacturers to create more innovative and effective wall-mounted storage solutions.
2. Vertical Storage Solutions - The H2 Rack's vertical orientation opens up possibilities for designers and manufacturers to create new storage solutions that are both practical and visually appealing.
3. Modular Storage Systems - The H2 Rack's ability to be stacked and combined with additional racks presents opportunities for designers and manufacturers to create more customizable and adaptable storage systems.
1. Home Decor - The H2 Rack's unique design and practical functionality make it an attractive addition to home decor and furnishings.
2. Fashion and Accessories - The H2 Rack's ability to accommodate a variety of garments, scarves and accessories makes it a potential asset to the fashion and accessories industry.
3. Retail Fixtures - The H2 Rack's modular nature makes it an ideal option for retailers looking to create customizable and flexible storage solutions for their stores.