Gymbirds is an app that makes it easy for you to attend discounted fitness classes at gyms and fitness clubs without needing to be a member at any of those facilities. This smartphone app allows you to enjoy these classes at a huge number of gyms in Montreal, Canada -- the city where the app was developed.
If you're wary of signing long contract commitments with gyms or if you're simply looking to try out a bunch of activities before settling on, you might want to look into Gymbirds. If you're the type of person who's interested in getting introspective with some yoga while also relieving some pent-up anger with kickboxing -- but you're having a hard time accessing these varied activities in one place -- Gymbirds might be perfect for you.
Gymbirds Lets You Enjoy Discounted Fitness Activities At Different Gyms
1. Discounted Fitness Apps - An opportunity for fitness centers to partner with app developers and attract new clientele through discounted fitness classes.
2. Pay-per-use Gyms - A disruptive innovation that would draw customers who are averse to long-term gym contracts by creating gyms that allow customers to pay for individual gym sessions.
3. Regional Fitness Marketplace - Create an app that functions as a fitness marketplace, allowing users to peruse local gym deals and purchase fitness packages from a variety of providers.
1. Fitness Centers and Gyms - Fitness centers and gyms looking to market themselves more effectively should partner with app developers, creating customer-friendly mobile apps and facilitating deals that attract clients for discounted classes.
2. Mobile App Development - Expanding mobile app development to include fitness center offerings would create new opportunities for revenue growth and market expansion.
3. Fitness Equipment Manufacturers - Partnering with gyms and app developers to create equipment with embedded sensors would allow clients to monitor their progress and track themselves through fitness milestones.