The day that a child is born is likely one of the most exciting, stressful, and rewarding ones that both parents will ever experience, which is why it's important for anxious fathers to remain supportive of their partners throughout the whole process -- something that the 'Guide to the Delivery Room' app helps with.
The app costs $0.99 and is available to both iPhone and Android users. The comprehensive app includes a wide range of features that prepares partners for the more unexpected emotions and situations that might take place in the delivery room. The app does this in a way that's matter of fact and easy to understand, showing users the appropriate way to react in a given circumstance so that they can help their partner to stay calm.
Image Credit: Amazon
'Guys Guide to the Delivery Room' Helps Men to Be Supportive
1. Father-support Apps - The rise of father-focused delivery room apps creates a market for apps that support dads in parenthood.
2. Comprehensive Partner App - The success of the 'Guide to the Delivery Room' app implies a market for comprehensive apps that prepare partners for other emotionally turbulent events in family life.
3. Gender-neutral Parenting Apps - The 'Guide to the Delivery Room' app could inspire the creation of gender-neutral parenting apps that support parenting for everyone.
1. Parenting Apps - Apps that address the needs of parents present opportunities for new applications that support family growth and relationships.
2. Health Care Apps - Delivery guides and companion apps for other medical procedures could improve patient satisfaction and outcomes and represent opportunities for the healthcare industry.
3. Mobile App Development - The rise of specialized mobile apps creates opportunities for developers to create mobile tools for specific use cases.