The newly released GUESS eco collection celebrates April's Earth Month using more sustainable production practices and recycled materials to cut down on waste.
The brand altered its production process by utilizing new technologies that enable it to reduce the amount of chemicals needed, and decreased the water it requires for create different denim washes. The recycled material meanwhile makes use of plastic bottles, which are broken down and then used to create the linings of pockets.
The GUESS eco collection includes a series of graphic tees that celebrate its classic branding, as well as a range of jean styles for both women and men. All of the pieces are available on the GUESS web store and the brand's in-store locations.
The GUESS Eco Line Utilizes Recycled Materials and Limits Water Use
1. Sustainable Fashion - The eco-conscious graphic tees trend shows an opportunity for sustainable fashion production using recycled materials and reduced water use.
2. Eco-friendly Manufacturing - The new production technologies used by the GUESS eco line present an opportunity for eco-friendly manufacturing processes to reduce waste and pollution.
3. Upcycling Clothes - The GUESS eco collection provides an opportunity for upcycling clothes using broken down plastic bottles to create new textiles and materials.
1. Fashion Retail - The GUESS eco line offers a unique selling point for fashion retail stores, catering to eco-conscious consumers who prioritize sustainability.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The increased use of recycled materials in the fashion industry presents an opportunity for textile manufacturing companies to produce innovative, eco-friendly materials.
3. Sustainability Consulting - The eco-conscious graphic tees trend presents a potential opportunity for sustainability consulting firms to help fashion brands implement and improve sustainable practices in their production lines.