This digital Grumpy Cat sweater is as adorable as it is hilarious. Grumpy is a cat that not long ago became quite famous on the Internet for having a perpetually long face. Her real name is Tardar Sauce, and her owner says that she is actually a very happy kitty, but her funny face is caused by feline dwarfism.
On this Grumpy Cat sweater is a digital print of a famous photo of Tardar. The garment is from label 1991inc. The picture is actually from a Time magazines piece on the frowning feline and shows her being held up high by a disembodied hand. It is digitally printed onto this sweet sweater. That cat looks visibly unimpressed while being held in front of a pink background.
This Grumpy Cat Sweater from 1991inc is the Curmudgeon Even
1. Digital Print Sweaters - The trend of digital print sweaters allows for highly detailed and eye-catching designs, creating opportunities for personalized and unique fashion.
2. Internet-famous Animal Apparel - The rise of internet-famous animals like Grumpy Cat presents opportunities for businesses to capitalize on their popularity by creating merchandise featuring these beloved animals.
3. Emotionally Expressive Clothing - Clothing that features the emotions or expressions of animals, like the Grumpy Cat sweater, taps into the consumer desire for self-expression and humor in fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore digital print technology to offer customers a wide range of unique designs in sweaters and other garments.
2. Pet Merchandise - The pet merchandise industry can create a line of apparel featuring internet-famous animals to cater to pet owners who want to show their love for these popular pets.
3. Humor and Novelty - The humor and novelty industry can create emotionally expressive clothing, such as the Grumpy Cat sweater, to appeal to consumers looking for quirky and amusing fashion items.